Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from banking, pharmaceuticals, chemical/petrochemical, aviation telecom, retail, hospitality, automotive industries involved in:
13th Annual HR Excellence MENA Summit: Compensation & Benefits
2 – 3 May 2023 | Sofitel Dubai Downtown
SEE THE PREVIOUS SPEAKERS & CASE STUDIES
Mansor A. Alfarhan
VP – Strategic Alignment
and Benefits Realization Mng
Human Resources Operations Director-HR Ops & Service Delivery Lead Africa, Middle East & South Asia
Total Rewards Leader HR
CONFERENCE TOPICS 2023
LOOK AT THE TOPICS THAT WERE DISCUSSED
- Objectives of HR transformation today: How to accomplish them with minimal investment of money and time?
- How to balance compensation and benefits to achieve relevant KPIs – employee retention, productivity, well-being and more
- The increase in the diverse workforce and HR’s remote workers as a result of globalisation. How to prepare for the new workforce?
- Developing the next generation of corporate leaders and remaining competitive in the talent marketplace
- The different instruments of employee management software that will help make your work easier and more effective
- How to improve organisational justice: Inclusive decision-making and focus on consistent, transparent, and respectful, two-way communication
- The reason behind the increased value of flexibility and health benefits among employees
- Generous benefits package as an essential element for attracting and retaining top talent
- Compensation & Benefits
- Human Resources
- Learning and Development
- Learning & Operational Excellence
- Learning & Talent Management
- Strategic HR
- Performance Development
- Talent & Culture
- Talent Management
- People Management
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Talent Acquisition
- Workforce Capability
- People Strategy
- Employee Experience
- Employee Brand & Analytics
- Leadership Development
- Leadership Strategy
Head- Talent, Learning & Organisation Development
HR Transformation: An Organisation Value Driver
HR transformation as an HR function that reflects and supports the broader organisation and its strategic objectives.
- What is HR transformation – Inside out & Outside in
- What does business expect from HR?
- How HR can bring value to the business and employees at large?
- Broad understanding of “Organisation Grading Framework”
- Job Evaluation Matrix
Moving to the People Experience Era
The world is changing very fast and the same goes for our business & technological dynamics, but what about our employee’s experience and how we brag about it.
In our discussion, we will hummer on how to facilitate employees’ B2E experience & what the organisations do to evolve the ways of working to o create a difference, & help better productivity
Human Resources Operations Director- HR Ops & Service Delivery Lead Africa, Middle East & South Asia
Director of Learning and Development
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
HR Challenges in the Next 10 Years
HR faces unprecedented challenges currently, which will only increase over the next ten years. Through strategic collaboration these challenges can be reduced and become an asset to companies.
- How to address recruitment and retention
- Growth and development of team members
- Collaboration across company divisions and departments
- Clear succession plan and opportunities
Linking Projects Benefits with HR Strategy and Performance
‘The presentation will include an overview of benefits realisation practices and how to link projects’ benefits with HR strategy, and how to impact employee’s performance.
- Benefits Realisation Overview
- Mapping benefits across the organisation
- Strategic Management and HR role in maximising benefits realisation
Mansor A. Alfarhan
VP – Strategic Alignment and Benefits Realization Mng
Very well organised summit packed with resourceful presentations. It was a fantastic conference!Union National Bank– Chief Human Resources Officer
Great event, very good topics and discussions with diverse participantsLandmark Group– Head – Rewards & Organisational Effectiveness
Good overall, I gain a lot of useful information. Lots of insights to learn from and a great speaker line-up.Abu Dhabi Airports– Total Rewards Head, Senior Manager Organisation Development
Great conference. I really liked meeting the other participants and the opportunity to openly share insights.Adidas– Director Compensation Programmes
STAY UPDATED FOR THE 2024 EDITION
Provide Us With Your Contact Details and Our Team Will Get Back to You With All the Updates Regarding the Upcoming Edition of This Event.