- The main reward and recognition strategies to engage and retain talent
- Modernisation of job benefits: relevant benefits for current situation
- Phantoms of the work: anxiety, stress and mental illness
- The impact on employees caused by disruptions in workforce
- Covid-19 the worldwide crisis: reason for new mindset and way of thinking
- New force to help innovate workplace – millennials and how to attract them
12th Annual HR Excellence Summit:
Compensation & Benefits
22– 23 March 2022 | Dubai
The 12th Annual HR Excellence MENA Summit: Compensation and Benefits has been designed for senior-level decision-makers to bring up and exchange valuable thoughts on the ongoing topics from the human resources field: hiring of new employees process, post-COVID-19 situation at the workplace, modernisation of work benefits, improvement to attract millennials, new challenges and possibilities of market capacity will be discussed in a rich programme full of key strategies from top players.
This interactive HR conference will provide you with lessons learned and valuable information by experienced leaders with the best chance to increase network opportunities in a friendly atmosphere.
Hottest topics that will be discussed this annual
SUMMIT WILL HOST SPEAKERS FROM THE WORLD’S LEADING COMPANIES
”Very well organised summit packed with resourceful presentations. It was a fantastic conference!– Chief Human Resources Officer Union National Bank
We offer to world’s leading companies at our summit
Allan Lloyds Summit mission is to exceed expectations
We are committed to achieving new standards of excellence by providing conference formats that encourages interaction, networking and high class knowledge sharing. With experts, well-supported staff, motivated to deliver quality, Allan Lloyds vision is to be recognized as the global leader in providing high quality business conferences.
What we offer to world’s leading companies
- Experience-based case studies
- Round table discussions
- Impeccable networking opportunities
- Limited number of seats in the audience ensuring friendly atmosphere
- No media or press presence
Few photos from our summits
Fill your details in the form and we will
send you the whole brochure filled with all details
Your copy of the brochure is prepared.
Inside you will find
- What keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel
- What Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
- The minute by minute breakdown of the conference