- Challenges HR departments face with employee benefits: One size does not fit all
- In unprecedented times for HR teams, technology can help
- HR’s take on compensation and benefits before and after the COVID-19 era
- HR trends to be thinking about
- Is cash the biggest motivation for employees?
- How important is corporate wellness and what is HR doing about them?
11th Annual HR Excellence MENA Summit
Compensation and Benefits
30 – 31 March 2021 | ONLINE
The 11th Annual HR Excellence MENA Summit: Compensation and Benefits has been designed to cover all the current hot topics and challenges that HR has been facing in the COVID-19 era and also looks into what the future holds for them regarding the role of digitalisation, corporate well-being, non-cash benefits and many more. This business event will provide you with many valuable lessons and tips from C-level experts who will be sharing real-life case studies and experience from top banking, telecommunication, aviation, hospitality, retail, chemical, oil & gas, construction, real estate and pharmaceutical industries.
Hottest topics will be discussed this annual
SUMMIT WILL HOST SPEAKERS FROM THE WORLD’S LEADING COMPANIES
”Good overall, I gained a lot of useful information. Lots of insights to learn from and a great speaker line-upTotal Rewards Head, Senior Manager Organisation Development
at Abu Dhabi Airports
We offer to world’s leading companies at our summit
Allan Lloyds Summit mission is to exceed expectations
We are committed to achieving new standards of excellence by providing conference formats that encourages interaction, networking and high class knowledge sharing. With experts, well-supported staff, motivated to deliver quality, Allan Lloyds vision is to be recognized as the global leader in providing high quality business conferences.
What we offer to world’s leading companies
- Experience-based case studies
- Round table discussions
- Impeccable networking opportunities
- Limited number of seats in the audience ensuring friendly atmosphere
- No media or press presence
Few photos from our summits
Fill your details in the form and we will
send you the whole brochure filled with all details
Your copy of the brochure is prepared.
Inside you will find
- What keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel
- What Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
- The minute by minute breakdown of the conference