- Challenges HR departments face with employee benefits: One size does not fit all
- Family-friendly benefits vs. work perks: Which one will win the war for talent?
- In unprecedented times for HR teams, technology can help
- Forget cash: There are better ways to motivate employees
- HR trends to be thinking about
- The future of corporate wellness: How to engage remote employees in the COVID-19 era
- Analysing the future of compensation and benefits
- Workforces are more demographically diverse: How to develop C&B strategies that appeal to a broad employee demographic?
- HR in particular has been slow to adopt new technologies: What are the hesitations around technology?
See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
Hottest topics will be discussed
2020 fundamentally challenged HR in every imaginable way. Entire organisations shifted to work from home models, new and extant technologies were adopted with alarming speed, and the focus on employee safety intensified. Now, the question on everyone’s mind is: What will 2021 and the future bring?
The 11th Annual HR Excellence MENA Summit: Compensation and Benefits has been designed to cover all the current hot topics and challenges that HR has been facing in the COVID-19 era and also looks into what the future holds for them regarding the role of digitalisation, corporate well-being, non-cash benefits and many more. This business event will provide you with many valuable lessons and tips from C-level experts who will be sharing real-life case studies and experience from top banking, telecommunication, aviation, hospitality, retail, chemical, oil & gas, construction, real estate and pharmaceutical industries.
We keep limited number of seats at our events to promote and encourage a great networking environment. This aspect will enable you to share ideas and get insights from other experienced leaders like yourself. Having quality over quantity is crucial when it comes to building strong business relationships which this summit is focused on.
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from banking, telecom, retail, chemical/petrochemical, pharmaceuticals, aviation, hospitality, automotive industries involved in:
- Leadership Development
- Leadership Strategy
- Talent Management
- People Management
- Learning & Talent Management
- Learning & Operational Excellence
- Strategic HR
- Performance Development
- Employee Experience
- Talent & Culture
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Talent Acquisition
- Workforce Capability
- People Strategy
- Employee Brand & Analytics
”Very well organised summit packed with resourceful presentations. It was a fantastic conferenceChief Human Resources Officer at Union National Bank