SELECTED CASE STUDIES
Selected Case Studies from the Agenda
Vaneeta CHHUGANIChief Human Capital Officer
Challenges and future HR trends
The presentations will reveal the key challenges occurring in HR, and will further reveal how to overcome them.
- Recruitment of the new generation employees – Millennials, how to attract the new generation and keep them engaged
- What is a strategic HR and how do we align the HR as a Business Partner in a retail organization?
- Part Time employment in UAE – A challenge – Are we addressing the right audience?
- Part timers in Retail – on the shop floor
- How to spend the HR Budget wisely
Tripat MEHROTRAFormer Area Director of Learning and Development
Rotana Hotel Management Corporation
Learning and development, Time to adjust the tune
The presentation will outline a brief on the frequency and pace of the changing world and how it affects the leadership style.
- Frequency and pace of change
- Short-term bottom line focus
- Economic situation and L&D resources
- L&D trends
- Assessing the impact of L&D activities
Yasir M.OURTASHIVP – Learning & Development
Emirates NBD Group
Learning & Talent Management: Lessons from the Honeybees kingdom
In the presentation we are calling for a shift in the learning framework and the governance model.
- The Honeybees Kingdom
- Learning and Development
- Case in Point: Proposed Learning &Development Function
- The Future trends
James NOLLEYSenior VP Human Resources
Employee Engagement – Managing the Macro and the Micro
The Presentation will focus on the challenges HR departments are facing as aligning talent strategies, dealing with skill shortages, and implementing organizational change.
- Adapting talent management strategies
- Dealing with shortages of talent and critical skills
- Implementing organizational change more effectively
- Developing “agile” executives